2013/03/21

Graphic 45 design team audition 2013

Hi,everyone. Its gonna be a biggest challenge in my life!

Graphic 45 made a design team call for 2013!!

Here is my Graphic 45 audition entry.
I really hope I can get through it. Fingers crossed!!





 
Life sized paper dress

 



Description:
 I mostly used  scrapbook paper to create this dress, so it's 99 % made of paper:)
It took me a month to make,but it was so fun!





 Printer tray project


  

Description:
I bought this printer tray a couple of months ago,and I was waiting for a good idea for it. I finished it recently. :)
I wanted to put some story into it. if you look at it and imagine what kind of person you think she is, what she likes, what is her job, where she lives, etc.
Each person who sees this will have a different idea. I think that makes it fun to look at this project.


Wooden box



Description:
I bought this box in a sale.It was broken so cost me only 3$!!
After I decorate with Graphic 45 papers, it doesn't look like 3$ anymore.
That is why I love Graphic 45 papers and scrapbook!!



Twelve inch layout


Description:
This is a picture of my sister when turned to 20 years old.
I made it as a gift for her. Both of us like vintage style, so I made this layout looks like her room.
As you see I like to use depth and perspective to create a scene in my 12 inch layout.


My favorite iPhone cover

Description:
THIS is my favorite Graphic 45 iPhone cover!! Yes,its always with me. You can tell how match I love Graphic 45!! I finished with UV resin so I don't need to afraid rainy day.




Gentleman Box




Description:
I wanted to use this box with French Country paper,but I couldn't get it before due day.
"Get busy creating and most of all, have fun!" 
 After I read this phrase on Graphic 45 audition call page, I told myself "I should decorate this box with my favorite collection NOW!"

Then I could finish this box a day! hallelujah.



 Exploding box



Description:
I was making this box with my boss on end of 2012. I made just outside with her because I couldn't finish it at that day. I made inside by myself at home, but I want to surprise her!
So I left the outside simple and inside...ta-da!! It turned like this!






Thank you for stopping by my blog.
I hope I can make to Graphic 45 design team audition!!

Have a wonderful day.





Graphic 45 design team audition 2013!!

What kind of audition?

click here









34 件のコメント:

  1. Hands down - you are number 1 my friend!!!!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi Brenda.
      Thank you so much for your comment.I still can't believe I made to top 30. My mum was happily crying next me when she saw my name on Graphic 45 blog.
      Thank you again. Have a wonderful weekend.

      削除
  2. Amazing work! Congrats on making the first 30!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Sabrina!Love your name!
      Thank you so much for your sweet comment.
      I really appreciate it and support me a lot.
      I will keep try my best for next round!!
      Thanks again. Have a nice day.

      削除
  3. Gorgeous projects! Keeping my fingers crossed for you : D

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes! I defiantly appreciate your fingers crossed !!
      Thank you so much for your comment. I could make to this far because of lot of people supporting me like you.
      Thank you again. Have a great day!!

      削除
  4. So fantastic! That printer tray is just amazing. Truly!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi, Nichola. Congratulations to you too. I really love your style.
      And thank you for your sweet comment about my printer tray. It is also one of my favorite project I made so far.
      I'm crossing my fingers for you. Have a wonderful weekend.

      削除
  5. Wow! What fantastic projects you made. Hope you make it to the end. Good luck and congrats on making it this far.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much for your wish and comment for my project. I really appreciate that. I still cant believe I could make to the final.
      Your comment made me so happy.
      Thank you again. Have a great one!

      削除
  6. Beautiful projects. Simply amazing! Congrats on the top 30. Best of luck to you!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi thank you so much for your comment and wish. I really appreciate it.
      I still feel like I'm dreaming!! I will keep trying my best for the next round.
      Thank you for wishing me luck. Have a great weekend!

      削除
  7. Your projects are STUNNING!!!! You have to make the DT!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Your comment means a lot to me! Thank you so much!
      I will keep trying my best to become a design team for my favorite scrapbook company!!
      Thank you for your support. Have a great day.

      削除
  8. Your work is full of whimsy and so intricate! I love it all.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much for your comment!! I don't know how to express my feeling by words!! I really appreciate your comment.
      I will try my best for next round to reach to design team.
      Thanks again. Have a wonderful weekend.

      削除
  9. Beautiful work, Chie!! Congrats on making the top 30 and best of luck to you!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Congratulation to you too Maria!! I think we both cried at the same time when Graphic announced top 30 finalist on their blog!!
      I'm wishing you luck too!! Thanks again. Have a great one!

      削除
  10. Your projects are just amazing. Congratulations on making the top 30 and Good luck on the next round.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment.
      I really can't believe that I made to this point!! I will try my best for the next round too. Thank you for wishing me luck.
      Have a great weekend!

      削除
  11. Speakimg from Brazil... I just lloved your work, and I am hopping that you win! Congrats! Boa sorte!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Muito Obrigada Margaret. Your comment support me a lot.
      My mum just happily crying when she saw my name on the Graphic 45 blog.
      Thank you for your support and wish!! Have a wonderful weekend!

      削除
  12. YOU my darling are the bees knees! Amazing talent. Congratulations on making G45 top 30!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi Catherine. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!!
      I still pinching my cheek to check if it's not a dream.
      All of the comments on my audition blog page support me a lot for the next round.
      Thank you so much again. Have a great weekend!

      削除
  13. Fantastic and inspiring! Congratz on making on the first 30. Best of luck for the next round.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much for your wish and comment.
      Your comment made me so happy and gave me some energy for next round too!!
      I still can't believe that I could reach to this point.
      Thank you again. Have a wonderful day!

      削除
  14. All of your projects were so amazingly gorgeous!! You are such an inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing and good luck!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi Linda. Your comment is so sweet! I really appreciate it.
      Thank you so much!
      I'm thinking about next round all of the time after the finalist announcement.
      I wish I can share something nice on my video for the next round.
      Thank you for wishing me luck too. Have a good one!

      削除
  15. Your printer tray project is the best I have ever seen...what I like about it is your ability to tell a story and it is so well put together - not just a jumble of items! Each project is beautifully done!!!
    Jan Castle in Salem, Oregon, USA

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi Jan. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I really really appreciate it!!
      Printer tray is one of my favorite project too. I really like surprise and putting stories in my projects.
      I hope I can make good video for next round too.
      Thank you so much again. Have a wonderful day!

      削除
  16. Hello, Wow. I admire your creative ideas and skills.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi Antonia. Thank you for your comment.
      I didn't know I can come this far. I hope you enjoyed my projects.
      Thank you again. Have a wonderful day.

      削除
  17. Absolutely amazing creations. I particularly like the box made with The Gentleman papers.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much for your comment.
      The Gentleman Box is one of my favorite project too.
      I wish I can make more like that.
      Thank you again. Have a great day!

      削除